How many of you have special places in your closet for your kicks only to smash them into your luggage when you gotta travel?
The crew over at The Shrine have considered that exact situation and put together a travel bag that has two dedicate sections to hold your prized possessions that bookend a middle section that you can smash your jeans and white shirts into. Since we’re in this digital age, the Shrine guys also added some pockets under the lids of the bag to hold your cables and one special pocket for your special timepiece.
I will say this though – where’s the compartment for my hats?
- Matte finish, weather-resistant side sneaker compartments
- Charcoal Herringbone accent center fabric
- Soft padded jersey shoulder pad + detachable shoulder strap
- YKK Vislon zippers on shoe compartments
- Rear zippered pocket fits tablets
- Quick-access front velcro pocket for phone or passport
- Convenient top and side carry handles
- Complies with most international airline carry-on size requirements
- Large side sections store two pairs of high top (or low top) sneakers
- Sneaker section has expansion panels to fit up to size 20 sneakers and ventilation grommets
- One specialized pocket stores a watch
- Fits two pairs of high-top or low-top sneakers (up to size 20)
- Fits one watch, charging cables and accessories
- Fits approximately three outfits of clothes and toiletry bag
- Fits tablet or iPad in rear pocket
- 22″L x 12″W x 10″H
- 6 lbs.